How to get involved
We offer a chance to get behind the scenes with our major art commissions and these are promoted as short term opportunities. If there is no further info below then we don’t currently have any. Follow our social media or check the website for upcoming announcements.
Do you host coding clubs? A tech-meet Up?
If you would like your events to appear on the SHIFT website and Events Calendar, please contact us.
Are you passionate about digital art and technology? Join our team of volunteers!
People coming to discover SHIFT activities are from across Cheshire, the North region and beyond. They include families, artists and digital professionals, and they are of all ages and backgrounds.
We’re looking for a range of people to welcome everyone, so if you like people, art, and digital technology, this role is the volunteer role you’re looking for.
You’ll meet new people; learn about art and digital technologies, and gain skills and experience, so get in touch if you’d like to join our team.
We’d love to hear from people of all ages and experience levels to volunteer in support of the programme, from sharing skills and knowledge, supporting people to learn, and hands on logistics. This could be to:
- Deliver or host workshops and coder dojo type events.
- Support with event management – setting up spaces, chatting to attendees.
- Undertake exhibition set up and installation – learning about art works.
- Supervise the gallery / public spaces used for exhibitions, talking to the public about the art, and making sure everyone gets as much from the exciting work as possible.
- Support social media, press and marketing.
To join the SHIFT team, please contact us and tell us about yourself, your interests, and what you’d like offer to support SHIFT – include a CV if you like.
A range of sponsorship opportunities are available to support and embed the SHIFT programme. From offering space for activity to being a headline sponsor of events, bespoke packages can be created to suit your needs.
- Create over 200,000 instances of participation across Cheshire East and beyond.
- Cement Cheshire East’s reputation for digital/creative industries and high quality arts.
- Build capacity and skills.
- Offer wide public engagement.
- Develop Cheshire East’s profile as being at the forefront of creative and digital technology in the North West and nationally.
- Raise ambition and inspire a new generation of creators and entrepreneurs.
- Accelerate growth and connect networks locally, regionally and nationally
To find out more about how you could support the programme, contact us or call Amy Lewis on 01270 686090